Mobile Psychiatric Rehabilitation (Mobile PR)
Providing support services for young adults with behavioral health issues in the community. A referral is required for enrollment.
- 100 Emerson Lane, Suite 1525, Bridgeville, PA 15017
- 6401 Penn Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15206
- 211 Huff Avenue, Greensburg, PA 15601
- 106 Laird Street, Greensburg, PA 15601
- 521 Plymouth Street, Greensburg, PA 15601
- 5591 Ridge Road , Natrona Heights, PA 15065
- 314 S. Water Street, Kittanning, PA 16201
- 4250 Old William Penn Highway, Monroeville, PA 15146
- 310 Central City Plaza, New Kensington, PA 15068
- 104 Beta Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15238
- 335 E. 4th Avenue, Tarentum, PA 15084
- 201 Corbet Street, Tarentum, PA 15084
- 3230 William Pitt Way, Pittsburgh, PA 15238
- 90 West Chestnut Suite 200EW, Washington, PA 15301
- 243 Johnston Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15241
- 5250 Caste Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15236
- 16055 Perry Highway, Wexford, PA 15090
- 221 Penn Avenue, Wilkinsburg, PA 15221
Mobile PR is a behavioral health service that helps to support and promote hope and independence in young adults and assists them in developing to their full potential so that they become an asset to their community.
The Mobile PR Program will assist young adults who have a diagnosis of Severe and Persistent Mental Illness (Schizophrenia, Bipolar Disorder, Major Depression, Borderline Personality Disorder, or a Severe Emotional Disturbance (SED) in establishing goals that promote independence in living, learning, wellness, and in work and social settings.
Referral is needed and can from any service provider or parent or youth.
A licensed practitioner of the healing arts (LPHA) must provide a recent copy of the SPMI/SED diagnosis. A LPHA is defined as: Medical Doctor, Nurse Practitioner, Licensed Psychologist, Doctor of Osteopath, Physician’s Assistant.
For additional information about this program, please contact:
Or use the Get In Touch form on this page.
- Insurance is required: Medicaid (Health Choices) and Westmoreland County Fee for Service.