Blended Service Coordination – Child and Adult
Providing services for children, adolescents and adults with a prmary mental health condition in the community. A referral is required for enrollment.
- 100 Emerson Lane, Suite 1525, Bridgeville, PA 15017
- 6401 Penn Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15206
- 211 Huff Avenue, Greensburg, PA 15601
- 106 Laird Street, Greensburg, PA 15601
- 521 Plymouth Street, Greensburg, PA 15601
- 314 S. Water Street, Kittanning, PA 16201
- 4250 Old William Penn Highway, Monroeville, PA 15146
- 310 Central City Plaza, New Kensington, PA 15068
- 104 Beta Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15238
- 615 Alpha Drive, Suite 250, Pittsburgh, PA 15238
- 335 E. 4th Avenue, Tarentum, PA 15084
- 201 Corbet Street, Tarentum, PA 15084
- 90 West Chestnut Suite 200EW, Washington, PA 15301
- 243 Johnston Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15241
- 5250 Caste Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15236
- 16055 Perry Highway, Wexford, PA 15090
- 221 Penn Avenue, Wilkinsburg, PA 15221
The Blended Service Coordination program provides services to children, adolescents, and adults who have a primary mental health condition. We recognize that these individuals may require support from a number of different resources in fostering the capacities and skills to direct their own lives. Through the Blended Service Coordination program, we provide education, support, advocacy, assisting and planning with recovery-oriented goals, network building, problem resolution, monitoring and linkage to preventive services.
We also focus on the family as a primary source of enrichment. It is within the family that individuals experience the support and guidance, the teaching and learning, and the discipline and opportunity for growth and development. By taking a comprehensive approach, individuals have a greater chance for success and maintenance along the path to recovery.
724-226-0664, ext. 383
Or use the Get In Touch form on this page.