- Junior Board
We serve more than 30,000 individuals throughout Western Pennsylvania and believe that whatever challenges you, your family, or friend might be trying to navigate, our staff of caring therapists, physicians, counselors, clinicians, and caseworkers can help. Where there is help, there is always hope.
With more than 65 healthcare services and support programs, our staff works closely with those we serve and tailors our approach to meet the unique needs of every individual.
As an organization, we are privileged to provide healthcare services and support programs to individuals in their homes, communities, and schools, whatever best meets the needs of those we serve.
We are an organization that:
- Believes every person is valuable, has strengths and talents, and deserves the opportunity to lead a fulfilling life
- Treats every person we serve with respect, dignity, and care
- Listens to the individual and family that comes to us for services
- Focuses all of our decisions based on what is in the best interest of those we serve
- Provides services and programs to support an individual throughout the course of their lifespan because we know that needs change over the years
- Proactively seeks to identify the current and emerging needs within our communities and works to innovate and develop ways to meet those needs
- Recognizes the value of our employees and knows that, because of the dedicated service they provide, we can fulfill our mission