Administrative Service Coordination (Child and Adult)
Providing the right care at the right time for people of all ages with trouble navigating the mental health system in an outpatient clinic. A referral is required for enrollment.
- 100 Emerson Lane, Suite 1525, Bridgeville, PA 15017
- 6401 Penn Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15206
- 211 Huff Avenue, Greensburg, PA 15601
- 106 Laird Street, Greensburg, PA 15601
- 521 Plymouth Street, Greensburg, PA 15601
- 5591 Ridge Road , Natrona Heights, PA 15065
- 314 S. Water Street, Kittanning, PA 16201
- 4250 Old William Penn Highway, Monroeville, PA 15146
- 310 Central City Plaza, New Kensington, PA 15068
- 104 Beta Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15238
- 335 E. 4th Avenue, Tarentum, PA 15084
- 201 Corbet Street, Tarentum, PA 15084
- 3230 William Pitt Way, Pittsburgh, PA 15238
- 90 West Chestnut Suite 200EW, Washington, PA 15301
- 243 Johnston Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15241
- 5250 Caste Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15236
- 16055 Perry Highway, Wexford, PA 15090
- 221 Penn Avenue, Wilkinsburg, PA 15221
Through the Administrative Service Coordination program, we help children and adults gain timely and appropriate entry into the mental health system. Our services include obtaining authorization for service, referral to specialized services and other community resources, monitoring of individuals at local hospitals, participation in hospital discharge assessments, coordination of outpatient commitment hearings, participation in coverage of daytime crisis services, and oversight of Contingency and Family Support Service (FSS) funds. Administrative Service Coordination provides a “safety net” for people who are persistently mentally ill and may be unable to understand the need for treatment or pose a danger to themselves or others. We make sure that these individuals have access to the treatment they need and that administrative issues are not a barrier to treatment. Individual needs, desires and strengths are always considered, with the goal of maintaining or improving the person’s current functional level. Contingency and Family Support Services (FSS) funds are available when it is necessary to maintain an individual’s stability within the community, or to provide services that promote wellness and improve treatment.
For more information about the Administrative Service Coordination or to make a referral, please contact the following people, based on the age of the person seeking services:
Or use the Get In Touch form on this page.