Mental Health Outpatient Program
Providing mental health out-patient services for all ages with mental illness in on-site facility. A referral is not required for enrollment.
- 100 Emerson Lane, Suite 1525, Bridgeville, PA 15017
- 6401 Penn Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15206
- 211 Huff Avenue, Greensburg, PA 15601
- 106 Laird Street, Greensburg, PA 15601
- 521 Plymouth Street, Greensburg, PA 15601
- 314 S. Water Street, Kittanning, PA 16201
- 4250 Old William Penn Highway, Monroeville, PA 15146
- 310 Central City Plaza, New Kensington, PA 15068
- 104 Beta Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15238
- 615 Alpha Drive, Suite 250, Pittsburgh, PA 15238
- 335 E. 4th Avenue, Tarentum, PA 15084
- 201 Corbet Street, Tarentum, PA 15084
- 90 West Chestnut Suite 200EW, Washington, PA 15301
- 243 Johnston Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15241
- 5250 Caste Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15236
- 16055 Perry Highway, Wexford, PA 15090
- 221 Penn Avenue, Wilkinsburg, PA 15221
We believe that mental health is just as important as an individual’s physical health. Even though mental health issues are not always visible to the naked eye, we know that nearly everyone throughout the course of life will at one point struggle with some issue to varying degrees.
Mental health encompasses our emotional, psychological, and social well-being, and affects how we think, feel, and act and how we relate to friends and family and make everyday choices. One’s mental health can be affected by biological factors (like genes and brain chemistry), life experiences (such as abuse, trauma, and neglect), and a family history of mental health issues.
Wherever you find yourself, our staff of licensed therapists, clinicians, psychologists, counselors, and physiatrists are here to help, provide you with support, and work with you to determine the best treatment plan that is suited to your individual needs and goals.
Our Outpatient Services include mental health assessments and psychiatric evaluations, individualized plans of care, medication monitoring, and individual, family, and group therapy options for children, adolescents and adults.
We also know that there are many times when an individual may be struggling with a mental health issue but also with a substance abuse issue and that is why we have mechanisms in place to treat co-occurring disorders. Our integrated treatment and therapies offer a range of services dependent upon an individual’s need and can include resources to assist with lifestyle changes related to addiction.
Our staff is committed to providing care in diverse developmental, educational, and therapeutic settings and assist individuals in their attempts to deal with issues and symptoms related to mental health.
Our programs provide structure, support, and expectations, but will be guided by an individual’s immediate and long term need and they incorporate evidence based interventions and treatment.
For individuals who may be in need of psychiatric evaluation and medication monitoring:
Experiencing psychiatric symptoms
Medication management is being transferred from another provider
Already receiving counseling services with symptoms that have not improved.