Transition Age Drop-In Center (DIC)
Providing self-help and peer support for transition-age youth with behavioral health & social challanges in an outpatient clinic.
- 314 S. Water Street Kittanning, Kittanning, PA 16201
- 104 Beta Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15238
- 6401 Penn Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15206
- 335 E. 4th Avenue, Tarentum, PA 15084
- 4782 Leechburg Road, New Kensington, PA 15068
- 201 Corbet Street, Tarentum, PA 15084
- 211 Huff Avenue, Greensburg, PA 15601
- 3230 William Pitt Way, Pittsburgh, PA 15238
- 1350 Broadview Boulevard, Natrona Heights, PA 15065
- 310 Central City Plaza, New Kensington, PA 15068
- 106 Laird Street, Greensburg, PA 15601
- 3117 Washington Pike, Bridgeville, PA 15017
- 521 Plymouth Street, Greensburg, PA 15601
- 121 Erhardt Drive, Penn Hills, PA 15235
- 243 Johnston Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15241
- 90 West Chestnut Suite 200EW, Washington, PA 15301
- 16055 Perry Highway, Wexford, PA 15090
- 5250 Caste Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15236
- 221 Penn Avenue, Wilkinsburg, PA 15221
Transition-age youth and young adults who attend our center have the opportunity to become active members the community by interacting with one another, developing leisure skills, and participating in activities that can enhance their socialization skills.
By being with one another they are able to increase their own independence, which will help in managing their symptoms. People who participate in this service also have the opportunity to give and/or receive peer support from one another.
The Giving Tree Drop-In Center offers support in a safe and comfortable environment. The program is staffed with trained peer supporters and supervised by a Bachelor’s Level practitioner.
Hours of operation vary throughout the year, so please give us a call at 724-331-6636!
Must be a resident of Westmoreland County.