Transition Age Drop-In Center
Providing self-help and peer support for transition-age youth with behavioral health & social challanges in an outpatient clinic.
- 100 Emerson Lane, Suite 1525, Bridgeville, PA 15017
- 6401 Penn Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15206
- 211 Huff Avenue, Greensburg, PA 15601
- 106 Laird Street, Greensburg, PA 15601
- 521 Plymouth Street, Greensburg, PA 15601
- 5591 Ridge Road , Natrona Heights, PA 15065
- 314 S. Water Street, Kittanning, PA 16201
- 4250 Old William Penn Highway, Monroeville, PA 15146
- 310 Central City Plaza, New Kensington, PA 15068
- 104 Beta Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15238
- 335 E. 4th Avenue, Tarentum, PA 15084
- 201 Corbet Street, Tarentum, PA 15084
- 3230 William Pitt Way, Pittsburgh, PA 15238
- 90 West Chestnut Suite 200EW, Washington, PA 15301
- 243 Johnston Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15241
- 5250 Caste Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15236
- 16055 Perry Highway, Wexford, PA 15090
- 221 Penn Avenue, Wilkinsburg, PA 15221
Transition-age youth and young adults who attend our center have the opportunity to become active members the community by interacting with one another, developing leisure skills, and participating in activities that can enhance their socialization skills.
By being with one another they are able to increase their own independence, which will help in managing their symptoms. People who participate in this service also have the opportunity to give and/or receive peer support from one another.
The Giving Tree Drop-In Center offers support in a safe and comfortable environment. The program is staffed with trained peer supporters and supervised by a Bachelor’s Level practitioner.
Hours of operation vary throughout the year, so please give us a call at 724-331-6636!
Must be a resident of Westmoreland County.
For additional information about this program, please contact:
Or use the Get In Touch form on this page.