Site-Based Psychiatric Rehabilitation (PR)
Providing therapeutic support services for adults with a Serious and Persistent Mental Illness (SPMI) in an outpatient clinic. A referral is required for enrollment.
- 100 Emerson Lane, Suite 1525, Bridgeville, PA 15017
- 6401 Penn Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15206
- 211 Huff Avenue, Greensburg, PA 15601
- 106 Laird Street, Greensburg, PA 15601
- 521 Plymouth Street, Greensburg, PA 15601
- 5591 Ridge Road , Natrona Heights, PA 15065
- 314 S. Water Street, Kittanning, PA 16201
- 4250 Old William Penn Highway, Monroeville, PA 15146
- 310 Central City Plaza, New Kensington, PA 15068
- 104 Beta Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15238
- 335 E. 4th Avenue, Tarentum, PA 15084
- 201 Corbet Street, Tarentum, PA 15084
- 3230 William Pitt Way, Pittsburgh, PA 15238
- 90 West Chestnut Suite 200EW, Washington, PA 15301
- 243 Johnston Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15241
- 5250 Caste Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15236
- 16055 Perry Highway, Wexford, PA 15090
- 221 Penn Avenue, Wilkinsburg, PA 15221
Our Site-Based Psychiatric Rehabilitation program provides behavioral health services that are delivered within a group setting to help support and promote hope and independence, assist with reaching one’s full potential, and establishes life goals that they define.
This program assist adults who have a diagnosis of a Severe and Persistent Mental Illness like Schizophrenia, Bipolar Disorder, Major Depression, Borderline Personality Disorder and them to establish goals in their life as they learn, work, socialize, and build and maintain relationships.
An adult must have a functional impairment which inhibits them in successful attainment of desired outcomes in their life, education, work, or in relationships
A licensed practitioner of the healing arts (LPHA) must also recommend potential client for this program. A LPHA is defined as: Medical Doctor, Nurse Practitioner, Licensed Psychologist, Doctor of Osteopath, Physician’s Assistant.
To make a referral, contact:
Ogle Casey, BA, CPS
724-335-9883, ext. 580
Or use the Get In Touch form on this page.
- Donate to Wesley Family Services
- CCBHO (Allegheny County residents)
- VBH (Westmoreland County residents)
- Allegheny County Fee for Service
- Westmoreland County Fee for Service