Mobile Medication Team
Providing education, training, and assistance for adults 18+ with mental illness in the home or community . A referral is required for enrollment.
- 100 Emerson Lane, Suite 1525, Bridgeville, PA 15017
- 6401 Penn Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15206
- 211 Huff Avenue, Greensburg, PA 15601
- 106 Laird Street, Greensburg, PA 15601
- 521 Plymouth Street, Greensburg, PA 15601
- 314 S. Water Street, Kittanning, PA 16201
- 4250 Old William Penn Highway, Monroeville, PA 15146
- 310 Central City Plaza, New Kensington, PA 15068
- 104 Beta Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15238
- 615 Alpha Drive, Suite 250, Pittsburgh, PA 15238
- 335 E. 4th Avenue, Tarentum, PA 15084
- 201 Corbet Street, Tarentum, PA 15084
- 90 West Chestnut Suite 200EW, Washington, PA 15301
- 243 Johnston Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15241
- 5250 Caste Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15236
- 16055 Perry Highway, Wexford, PA 15090
- 221 Penn Avenue, Wilkinsburg, PA 15221
Do you know someone with a mental health issue who struggles with their medication? The Mobile Medication Team may be able to help.
Our goal is to keep people in their homes and communities by providing the same level of care that they would receive at an outpatient clinic at home. Our team provides education, hands on training, and on-going support to ensure the necessary level of care. In addition to monitoring and support, a nurse on staff is able to administer medication if needed and act as a liaison with your prescriber.
Lives in Allegheny county
Prescribed psychotropic medication
In need of community delivered psychiatric nursing services to prevent the need for more restrictive levels of care and to improve community tenure due to: (Must meet one of the following)
Receiving Case Management or other ambulatory services
In need of intensive medication management to prevent the need for an inpatient level of care
Current inpatient admission or readmission due to non-adherence or inconsistent adherence to the prescribed medication regime
Initiation or revision of a complex medication regime
Serious medical diagnosis and in need of coordination of Physical/Behavioral Health issues
Temporary or permanent absence/withdrawal of a primary support who had been assisting the person with medication management
To learn more or enroll in this program, please contact:
Cathy Dello Stritto
Or use the Get In Touch form on this page.