Community Integration Program
Providing independence for those ages 14-50 with intellectual or developmental disabilities in employment and pre-employment services. A referral or source of funding is required for enrollment.
- 100 Emerson Lane, Suite 1525, Bridgeville, PA 15017
- 6401 Penn Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15206
- 211 Huff Avenue, Greensburg, PA 15601
- 106 Laird Street, Greensburg, PA 15601
- 521 Plymouth Street, Greensburg, PA 15601
- 314 S. Water Street, Kittanning, PA 16201
- 4250 Old William Penn Highway, Monroeville, PA 15146
- 310 Central City Plaza, New Kensington, PA 15068
- 104 Beta Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15238
- 615 Alpha Drive, Suite 250, Pittsburgh, PA 15238
- 335 E. 4th Avenue, Tarentum, PA 15084
- 201 Corbet Street, Tarentum, PA 15084
- 90 West Chestnut Suite 200EW, Washington, PA 15301
- 243 Johnston Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15241
- 5250 Caste Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15236
- 16055 Perry Highway, Wexford, PA 15090
- 221 Penn Avenue, Wilkinsburg, PA 15221
The Community Integration Program serves 3 categories of people; the student, the job-seeker, and the employer. We assist students (ages 14-24) in their transition from school to adulthood by supporting their independence, self-advocacy, and workplace readiness. For job-seekers assistance comes in the form of finding, maintaining, and sustaining meaningful employment. Services include pre-employment training, employment services, job specific training, job coaching, and on-going support toward independence.
Our services provide a win-win situation for employees and employers alike by matching committed and productive workers to jobs. Our continued support to as a liaison to clients ensures their personal growth and that all job duties are fulfilled.
A documented disability providing employment barriers
Referral from a source of funding
Please contact us to learn more or enroll in this program:
Community Integration Coordinator
Or use the contact form on this page.
- Donate Money to Wesley Family Services
- Make referrals of Job-Seekers/Employers
- Engage in Business Partnerships
- State Funding
- Private Funding
- Pennsylvania Consolidated Waiver for individuals with Intellectual Disability
- Person/Family Directed Support Waiver