Adult Drop-In Center
Providing a supportive environment for adults with behavioral health diagnosis in an outpatient clinic. A referral is required for enrollment.
- 100 Emerson Lane, Suite 1525, Bridgeville, PA 15017
- 6401 Penn Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15206
- 211 Huff Avenue, Greensburg, PA 15601
- 106 Laird Street, Greensburg, PA 15601
- 521 Plymouth Street, Greensburg, PA 15601
- 1350 Broadview Boulevard, Natrona Heights, PA 15065
- 314 S. Water Street, Kittanning, PA 16201
- 4250 Old William Penn Highway, Monroeville, PA 15146
- 310 Central City Plaza, New Kensington, PA 15068
- 121 Erhardt Drive, Penn Hills, PA 15235
- 104 Beta Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15238
- 4782 Leechburg Road, New Kensington, PA 15068
- 335 E. 4th Avenue, Tarentum, PA 15084
- 201 Corbet Street, Tarentum, PA 15084
- 3230 William Pitt Way, Pittsburgh, PA 15238
- 90 West Chestnut Suite 200EW, Washington, PA 15301
- 243 Johnston Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15241
- 5250 Caste Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15236
- 16055 Perry Highway, Wexford, PA 15090
- 221 Penn Avenue, Wilkinsburg, PA 15221
If you or an adult you know has received a behavioral health diagnosis and would like the opportunity to interact and socialize with other adults in similar situations, stopping by our center and taking advantage of our services could benefit you. At our centers, we build upon community resources and additional supports outside of the traditional mental health setting.
You will be able to learn, develop, and strengthen leisure skills, and participate in activities that can enhance your social skills and increase your independence.
By participating in our program, you will have the opportunity to give and/or receive support from your peers, which often helps when managing one’s behavioral health symptoms.
Must live in Westmoreland County or Allegheny County
Please contact us to learn more or to enroll in this program or stop by our centers in New Kensington or Tarentum.
Or use the Get In Touch form on this page.