Family Support Services In Home
Providing stability through family therapy services for children & families in the Child Welfare or Juvenile Justice systems with risk factors that may result in a child’s removal from the home. Services are provided in the home, at school, or in a community setting. A referral is required for enrollment.
- 100 Emerson Lane, Suite 1525, Bridgeville, PA 15017
- 6401 Penn Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15206
- 211 Huff Avenue, Greensburg, PA 15601
- 106 Laird Street, Greensburg, PA 15601
- 521 Plymouth Street, Greensburg, PA 15601
- 314 S. Water Street, Kittanning, PA 16201
- 4250 Old William Penn Highway, Monroeville, PA 15146
- 310 Central City Plaza, New Kensington, PA 15068
- 104 Beta Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15238
- 615 Alpha Drive, Suite 250, Pittsburgh, PA 15238
- 335 E. 4th Avenue, Tarentum, PA 15084
- 201 Corbet Street, Tarentum, PA 15084
- 90 West Chestnut Suite 200EW, Washington, PA 15301
- 243 Johnston Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15241
- 5250 Caste Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15236
- 16055 Perry Highway, Wexford, PA 15090
- 221 Penn Avenue, Wilkinsburg, PA 15221
Family Support Services In Home is a short-term intensive program that provides family and individual therapy, case management support, and crisis management to children and families who are actively involved in and referred by the Child Welfare or Juvenile Justice systems. In Home therapists work in collaboration with families to set goals that will create stability at home and address safety concerns. Therapists meet with the family and child 2-3 times each week in the home, school or a community setting.
A referral is required from the County Child Welfare Department or the Juvenile Justice system. To make a referral, please contact:
Referral and Intake Coordinator
Or use the Get In Touch form on this page.