ParentWISE Education Classes
Providing education classes for adults 18+ with children in our on-site facility, or in the community.
- 100 Emerson Lane, Suite 1525, Bridgeville, PA 15017
- 6401 Penn Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15206
- 211 Huff Avenue, Greensburg, PA 15601
- 106 Laird Street, Greensburg, PA 15601
- 521 Plymouth Street, Greensburg, PA 15601
- 314 S. Water Street, Kittanning, PA 16201
- 4250 Old William Penn Highway, Monroeville, PA 15146
- 310 Central City Plaza, New Kensington, PA 15068
- 104 Beta Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15238
- 615 Alpha Drive, Suite 250, Pittsburgh, PA 15238
- 335 E. 4th Avenue, Tarentum, PA 15084
- 201 Corbet Street, Tarentum, PA 15084
- 90 West Chestnut Suite 200EW, Washington, PA 15301
- 243 Johnston Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15241
- 5250 Caste Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15236
- 16055 Perry Highway, Wexford, PA 15090
- 221 Penn Avenue, Wilkinsburg, PA 15221
Wise parenting is not always easy. At times the responsibility and demands of being a parent or caregiver can be overwhelming even to the most experienced hands.
In difficult times, the ParentWISE Program is here to help. ParentWISE offers Wisdom, Insight, Support and Encouragement through an evidence-based curriculum to children, parents, families and communities to eliminate child abuse, neglect, and family and community violence. Having the opportunity to share the feelings and experiences with other parents can make raising a child more enjoyable. Supported and educated parents and caregivers make for stronger families and healthier communities.
Our hope is that by supporting parents and caregivers, they will feel more confident in their roles as nurturing adults to the benefit of their children and the communities in which they live.
The ParentWISE program is available to assist parents, caregivers, educators, and behavioral health providers. Our services include:
- Classes that help with the challenges of parenting
- Workshops for organizations, churches, businesses and schools
- Bee Kind/Anti-Bullying Education series, a literacy-based curriculum for day care centers, pre-schools and elementary schools that teaches children the act of kindness
- Educational and supportive services for incarcerated parents, families involved with family court, and families with special needs
Classes are held on-site, in schools, businesses, houses of worship, or other community settings.
To learn more about ParentWISE, or to enroll in Parenting classes, please contact:
Or use the Get In Touch form on this page.
To learn more about the Bee Kind/Anti-Bullying Education Series, please contact:
Or use the get In Touch form on this page.