ParentWISE Education Classes
Providing education classes for parents, caregivers and people who work with children in one of our facilities, virtually, or in the community.
Wise parenting is not always easy. At times the responsibility and demands of being a parent or caregiver can be overwhelming even to the most experienced hands.
In difficult times, the ParentWISE Program is here to help. ParentWISE offers Wisdom, Insight, Support and Encouragement through an evidence-based curriculum to children, parents, families and communities to eliminate child abuse, neglect, and family and community violence. Having the opportunity to share the feelings and experiences with other parents can make raising a child more enjoyable. Supported and educated parents and caregivers make for stronger families and healthier communities.
Our hope is that by supporting parents and caregivers, they will feel more confident in their roles as nurturing adults to the benefit of their children and the communities in which they live.
The ParentWISE program is available to assist parents, caregivers, educators, and behavioral health providers. Our services include:
- Classes that help with the challenges of parenting
- Workshops for organizations, churches, businesses and schools
- Bee Kind/Anti-Bullying Education series, a literacy-based curriculum for day care centers, pre-schools and elementary schools that teaches children the act of kindness
- Educational and supportive services for incarcerated parents, families involved with family court, and families with special needs
ParentWISE uses the following Evidence-Based & Evidence-Informed Curriculums to educate concepts and best-practices in our group settings.
- The Incredible Years (ages 2-10)
- ACT Raising Safe Kids (birth-10)
- Strengthening Families Program 10-14 (10-14)
- Group Teen Triple P (12-18)
- Be Strong Parent Café
- Smart Parents-Safe and Healthy Kids
- Children Hurt in Loss and Divorce
Classes are held on-site, in schools, businesses, houses of worship, or other community settings.
It's no secret that parenting can be challenging, so let us help take the guesswork out of parenting.
Virtual classes start Tuesday, June 22.
Parenting is a lot of hard work! Especially during a Pandemic! Join us to find ways to make
parenting easier and more fun for both you and your child.
These virtual classes will be held twice a week on Tuesday & Wednesday starting Tuesday, June 22.
To learn more about ParentWISE, the Bee Kind/Anti-Bullying Education Series, or to enroll in Parenting classes, please contact:
Or use the Get In Touch form on this page.
The Incredible Years Parenting Program:
For Information about our Monday classes, click here.
For Information about our Thursday classes, click here.
For a program brochure, please go here.