Providing diagnostic evaluations & service planning for children and adolescents with behavioral health concerns in our Bridgeville Autism Center. A referral is not required for enrollment.
- 100 Emerson Lane, Suite 1525, Bridgeville, PA 15017
- 6401 Penn Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15206
- 211 Huff Avenue, Greensburg, PA 15601
- 106 Laird Street, Greensburg, PA 15601
- 521 Plymouth Street, Greensburg, PA 15601
- 1350 Broadview Boulevard, Natrona Heights, PA 15065
- 314 S. Water Street, Kittanning, PA 16201
- 4250 Old William Penn Highway, Monroeville, PA 15146
- 310 Central City Plaza, New Kensington, PA 15068
- 121 Erhardt Drive, Penn Hills, PA 15235
- 104 Beta Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15238
- 4782 Leechburg Road, New Kensington, PA 15068
- 335 E. 4th Avenue, Tarentum, PA 15084
- 201 Corbet Street, Tarentum, PA 15084
- 3230 William Pitt Way, Pittsburgh, PA 15238
- 90 West Chestnut Suite 200EW, Washington, PA 15301
- 243 Johnston Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15241
- 5250 Caste Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15236
- 16055 Perry Highway, Wexford, PA 15090
- 221 Penn Avenue, Wilkinsburg, PA 15221
CARES is a diagnostic evaluation and service planning program that is designed to better meet the needs of children and families through a new and unique approach. CARES is dedicated to providing comprehensive evaluations for children and adolescents with behavioral health concerns in a way that integrates family system support and an all-inclusive approach to overall wellness. We do this with the help of a specialized team of professionals working together to provide quality services and support including:
- CARES Navigator who is dedicated to providing support and education for parents and families, while linking the client to their appropriate services.
- Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner (CRNP) who completes a thorough medical and developmental assessment.
- Psychologist who evaluates behavioral and emotional symptoms while identifying strengths and oversees the completion of evidence based specialized testing and assessment.
Families who are beginning to experience first signs and symptoms
Children or adolescents who are in need of an initial evaluation
Children or adolescents who are seeking specialized assessment or evaluation
Children or adolescents who are seeking second opinions
Family has eligible insurance or form of payment
Please contact Centralized Admissions 412-342-2270, or use the Get In Touch form on this page.