Behavioral Health Rehabilitation Services (BHRS)
Providing behavioral consultation, therapy & interventions for children ages 18 months-20 years with Autism Spectrum Disorder or other behavioral health diagnoses in the home, school & community.. A referral is required for enrollment.
- 100 Emerson Lane, Suite 1525, Bridgeville, PA 15017
- 6401 Penn Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15206
- 211 Huff Avenue, Greensburg, PA 15601
- 106 Laird Street, Greensburg, PA 15601
- 521 Plymouth Street, Greensburg, PA 15601
- 314 S. Water Street, Kittanning, PA 16201
- 4250 Old William Penn Highway, Monroeville, PA 15146
- 310 Central City Plaza, New Kensington, PA 15068
- 104 Beta Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15238
- 615 Alpha Drive, Suite 250, Pittsburgh, PA 15238
- 335 E. 4th Avenue, Tarentum, PA 15084
- 201 Corbet Street, Tarentum, PA 15084
- 90 West Chestnut Suite 200EW, Washington, PA 15301
- 243 Johnston Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15241
- 5250 Caste Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15236
- 16055 Perry Highway, Wexford, PA 15090
- 221 Penn Avenue, Wilkinsburg, PA 15221
BHRS is a short-term service that promotes independence by transferring the skills and expertise of BHRS staff to the family, school, and/or other involved child-serving systems. It is our hope that we can improve the quality of life for children and families. Each client will receive an individualized treatment plan and crisis plan that will be developed, implemented and monitored in partnership with the child and family. Sessions will take place in their home, school and/or community.
Some children with more intensive needs will benefit from one to one behavioral support provided by a Therapeutic Staff Support (TSS) while others that may have less intensive needs will benefit from Behavioral Specialist Consultation (BSC) or Mobile Therapy (MT.) Sessions are based on the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) and all of our clinicians utilize data-based decision making, and positive, proactive strategies throughout the course of treatment.
Please contact Centralized Admissions 412-342-2270, or use the Get In Touch form on this page.