Providing one-on-one counseling to community members regarding their options for affordable, quality health care for seniors & families with aging & non-clinical issues in the the home. A referral is required for enrollment.
- 314 S. Water Street Kittanning, Kittanning, PA 16201
- 104 Beta Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15238
- 6401 Penn Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15206
- 335 E. 4th Avenue, Tarentum, PA 15084
- 4782 Leechburg Road, New Kensington, PA 15068
- 201 Corbet Street, Tarentum, PA 15084
- 211 Huff Avenue, Greensburg, PA 15601
- 3230 William Pitt Way, Pittsburgh, PA 15238
- 1350 Broadview Boulevard, Natrona Heights, PA 15065
- 310 Central City Plaza, New Kensington, PA 15068
- 106 Laird Street, Greensburg, PA 15601
- 3117 Washington Pike, Bridgeville, PA 15017
- 521 Plymouth Street, Greensburg, PA 15601
- 121 Erhardt Drive, Penn Hills, PA 15235
- 243 Johnston Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15241
- 90 West Chestnut Suite 200EW, Washington, PA 15301
- 16055 Perry Highway, Wexford, PA 15090
- 5250 Caste Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15236
- 221 Penn Avenue, Wilkinsburg, PA 15221
The APPRISE program helps people understand their Medicare and other health insurance benefits, and assist them in making informed decisions about their health care options. APPRISE counselors work individually and confidentially with individuals to determine their health care needs and preferences, compare health insurance options, plan ahead for long term living, and obtain Medicare and supplemental coverage that fits their lifestyle and their budget.
We can help with the following programs: Medicaid, Medical Assistance for Workers with Disabilities, Medicare Savings Program, Home and Community Based Services, Extra Help, PACE, Pennsylvania Patient Assistance Program, and the way in which Medicare interacts with each.
APPRISE is a Pennsylvania state program and in Allegheny County, the program is operated by Wesley Family Services in partnership with the Allegheny County Area Agency on Aging.
APPRISE assists clients over the phone, via email, and in person. Contact us today with your Medicare questions or to schedule a one-on-one counseling session.
- Refer program participants
- Donate to Wesley Family Services
- Sign up to volunteer as an APPRISE counselor
- No insurance necessary—APPRISE is a free service created by the Pennsylvania Department of Aging and federally funded by the US Department of Health and Human Services