Adult Developmental Training Center
Providing improvements in quality of life and support for adults 21+ with intellectual & developmental disabilities in an on-site training center. A referral is not required for enrollment.
- 100 Emerson Lane, Suite 1525, Bridgeville, PA 15017
- 6401 Penn Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15206
- 211 Huff Avenue, Greensburg, PA 15601
- 106 Laird Street, Greensburg, PA 15601
- 521 Plymouth Street, Greensburg, PA 15601
- 314 S. Water Street, Kittanning, PA 16201
- 4250 Old William Penn Highway, Monroeville, PA 15146
- 310 Central City Plaza, New Kensington, PA 15068
- 104 Beta Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15238
- 615 Alpha Drive, Suite 250, Pittsburgh, PA 15238
- 335 E. 4th Avenue, Tarentum, PA 15084
- 201 Corbet Street, Tarentum, PA 15084
- 90 West Chestnut Suite 200EW, Washington, PA 15301
- 243 Johnston Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15241
- 5250 Caste Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15236
- 16055 Perry Highway, Wexford, PA 15090
- 221 Penn Avenue, Wilkinsburg, PA 15221
We believe that all individuals, no matter what intellectual or physical limitations they may have, have the capabilities to make independent decisions and perform independent tasks. The Adult Developmental Training Center provides developmental and pre-vocational training and assistance with activities of daily living, communication, safety and community participation.
Medications and nutritional supplements can be administered in compliance with Department of Human Services regulations. Referrals originate from independent support coordination agency or public school transition coordinators.
Primary diagnosis of intellectual developmental or a physical disability
Ability to benefit from the training services
For additional information, or enroll in this program, please contact:
Valerie A. Ferguson
Or use the contact form on this page.