Representative Payee Program
Providing financial management services for adults with mental illness in the community. A referral is required for enrollment.
- 100 Emerson Lane, Suite 1525, Bridgeville, PA 15017
- 6401 Penn Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15206
- 211 Huff Avenue, Greensburg, PA 15601
- 106 Laird Street, Greensburg, PA 15601
- 521 Plymouth Street, Greensburg, PA 15601
- 314 S. Water Street, Kittanning, PA 16201
- 4250 Old William Penn Highway, Monroeville, PA 15146
- 310 Central City Plaza, New Kensington, PA 15068
- 104 Beta Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15238
- 615 Alpha Drive, Suite 250, Pittsburgh, PA 15238
- 335 E. 4th Avenue, Tarentum, PA 15084
- 201 Corbet Street, Tarentum, PA 15084
- 90 West Chestnut Suite 200EW, Washington, PA 15301
- 243 Johnston Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15241
- 5250 Caste Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15236
- 16055 Perry Highway, Wexford, PA 15090
- 221 Penn Avenue, Wilkinsburg, PA 15221
The Representative Payee Program provides financial management to Allegheny County residents with a mental health diagnosis, who are in need of assistance with managing their Social Security benefits. Wesley Family Services is named as an individual’s Representative Payee and a staff member works with the individual to create a budget to ensure that basic needs are met. Our staff member also works collaboratively with each individual to help them achieve financial stability and works with other service providers to ensure continuity of care. All staff members are committed to pursuing financial stability for the clients served; and encourage each person to progress toward independent financial management.
Resident of Allegheny County
Social Security Benefit Recipient
Mental Health diagnosis and actively participating in mental health services
Note: Rep Payee also serves minor children receiving SSA benefits if their parent is receiving Rep Payee services from Wesley Family Services.
To learn more or enroll in this program, please contact:
Or use the contact form on this page.