Autism Outpatient Services
Providing evaluations, support & treatment for children and families with autism in an outpatient clinic. A referral is not required for enrollment.
- 100 Emerson Lane, Suite 1525, Bridgeville, PA 15017
- 6401 Penn Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15206
- 211 Huff Avenue, Greensburg, PA 15601
- 106 Laird Street, Greensburg, PA 15601
- 521 Plymouth Street, Greensburg, PA 15601
- 314 S. Water Street, Kittanning, PA 16201
- 4250 Old William Penn Highway, Monroeville, PA 15146
- 310 Central City Plaza, New Kensington, PA 15068
- 104 Beta Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15238
- 615 Alpha Drive, Suite 250, Pittsburgh, PA 15238
- 335 E. 4th Avenue, Tarentum, PA 15084
- 201 Corbet Street, Tarentum, PA 15084
- 90 West Chestnut Suite 200EW, Washington, PA 15301
- 243 Johnston Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15241
- 5250 Caste Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15236
- 16055 Perry Highway, Wexford, PA 15090
- 221 Penn Avenue, Wilkinsburg, PA 15221
Our Autism Outpatient services are tailored for individuals with ASD and/or their family members at a frequency and intensity that will best support the individual’s unique needs.
Through our Autism Outpatient services, our staff of licensed therapists, counselors, and clinicians can provide psychological and psychiatric evaluations, on-going medication management, diagnostic assessments, as well as individual, family, and group counseling. The focus of treatment can be adapted for children, adolescents, and adults of all ages and is individualized to meet the client’s needs.
Individuals and/or family members affected by an autism spectrum disorder are also eligible for Mental Health Outpatient Services. Individuals or family members should seek help if they are anxious, sad, and unable to maintain relationships, isolated, having eating or sleep problems, or thinking about hurting themselves or others.
Additional treatment is available for individuals identified with co-occurring disorders such as anxiety and depression. Our staff also works to provide a wide range of services to support a child, adolescent, or adult and their family through initial assessment, individual, group, and family therapy with medication management support if that is what is needed.
If a diagnosis has not been made yet, we can provide an evaluation
Please contact Centralized Admissions 412-342-2270, or use the Get In Touch form on this page.