Ways To Work Transportation Loan Program
Providing car loans for working individuals and families that combines low-interest car loans with financial wellness, budget consulting, and support.
- 100 Emerson Lane, Suite 1525, Bridgeville, PA 15017
- 6401 Penn Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15206
- 211 Huff Avenue, Greensburg, PA 15601
- 106 Laird Street, Greensburg, PA 15601
- 521 Plymouth Street, Greensburg, PA 15601
- 314 S. Water Street, Kittanning, PA 16201
- 4250 Old William Penn Highway, Monroeville, PA 15146
- 310 Central City Plaza, New Kensington, PA 15068
- 104 Beta Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15238
- 615 Alpha Drive, Suite 250, Pittsburgh, PA 15238
- 335 E. 4th Avenue, Tarentum, PA 15084
- 201 Corbet Street, Tarentum, PA 15084
- 90 West Chestnut Suite 200EW, Washington, PA 15301
- 243 Johnston Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15241
- 5250 Caste Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15236
- 16055 Perry Highway, Wexford, PA 15090
- 221 Penn Avenue, Wilkinsburg, PA 15221
Reliable transportation is essential for working families and individuals, but the cost of purchasing or repairing a car can be a challenge especially for those with less than perfect credit histories or no credit at all. Having a reliable vehicle can mean the difference between maintaining or losing a job.
The Ways To Work program is a proven, innovative vehicle loan program that offers a solution to your transportation needs by providing a car loan at an affordable interest rate. The loan can be used to purchase a pre-owned vehicle or to repair a vehicle you already own.
- Complete an application online at www.pawaystowork.org, or call the toll free number 866-965-5929, ext. 650.
- You must attend an orientation of the Ways to Work program where you will receive a free financial wellness class and learn about budgeting, credit, and how to use bank resources to your advantage. To complete your application process, you will meet with a loan coordinator who will guide you through the process of completing the necessary paperwork and
- Loan amounts of up to $8,000 are available for the purchase of a pre-owned car, or up to $1,000 to repair a vehicle you already own.
- Repayment schedules vary from 6 to 36 months.
- Payment history is reported to the credit bureau. Making payments on time, every month can raise your credit score.
- Loan decisions are made by a voluntary loan review committee.
This program is funded in part by the United Way of Southwestern PA and supported by WoodForest Bank (financial wellness classes) as well as various financial institutions serving on the loan committee. There is no cost to apply.
Employed for at least 3 months, at least 20 hours per week or more
Cannot have a current loan or a be a co-signer on a current loan
Must be 18 years of age or older
Must live in Allegheny County
Proof of ability to afford monthly payment
Must not exceed yearly income guidelines
To apply, visit http://www.pawaystowork.org.
For additional information, please contact:
Or use the contact from on this page.