Ways To Work Transportation Loan Program
Providing car loans for community members with low incomes. A referral is not required for enrollment.
- 100 Emerson Lane, Suite 1525, Bridgeville, PA 15017
- 6401 Penn Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15206
- 211 Huff Avenue, Greensburg, PA 15601
- 106 Laird Street, Greensburg, PA 15601
- 521 Plymouth Street, Greensburg, PA 15601
- 1350 Broadview Boulevard, Natrona Heights, PA 15065
- 314 S. Water Street, Kittanning, PA 16201
- 310 Central City Plaza, New Kensington, PA 15068
- 121 Erhardt Drive, Penn Hills, PA 15235
- 104 Beta Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15238
- 4782 Leechburg Road, New Kensington, PA 15068
- 335 E. 4th Avenue, Tarentum, PA 15084
- 201 Corbet Street, Tarentum, PA 15084
- 3230 William Pitt Way, Pittsburgh, PA 15238
- 90 West Chestnut Suite 200EW, Washington, PA 15301
- 243 Johnston Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15241
- 5250 Caste Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15236
- 16055 Perry Highway, Wexford, PA 15090
- 221 Penn Avenue, Wilkinsburg, PA 15221
Reliable transportation is essential for working families and individuals, but the cost of purchasing or repairing a car can be a challenge especially for those with less than perfect credit histories or no credit at all. Having a reliable vehicle can mean the difference between maintaining or losing a job.
The Ways To Work program is a proven, innovative vehicle loan program that offers a solution to your transportation needs by providing a car loan at an affordable interest rate. The loan can be used to purchase a pre-owned vehicle or to repair a vehicle you already own.
- Complete an application online at www.pawaystowork.org, or call the toll free number 866-965-5929, ext. 650.
- You must attend an orientation of the Ways to Work program where you will receive a free financial wellness class and learn about budgeting, credit, and how to use bank resources to your advantage. To complete your application process, you will meet with a loan coordinator who will guide you through the process of completing the necessary paperwork and
- Loan amounts of up to $8,000 are available for the purchase of a pre-owned car, or up to $1,000 to repair a vehicle you already own.
- Repayment schedules vary from 6 to 36 months.
- Payment history is reported to the credit bureau. Making payments on time, every month can raise your credit score.
- Loan decisions are made by a voluntary loan review committee.
Employed for at least 3 months, at least 20 hours per week or more
Cannot have a current loan or a be a co-signer on a current loan
Must live in Allegheny County or Westmoreland County
Proof of ability to afford monthly payment
Must not exceed yearly income guidelines