Providing competitive employment for adults 18+ with mental illness in outpatient clinic. A referral is not required for enrollment.
- 100 Emerson Lane, Suite 1525, Bridgeville, PA 15017
- 6401 Penn Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15206
- 211 Huff Avenue, Greensburg, PA 15601
- 106 Laird Street, Greensburg, PA 15601
- 521 Plymouth Street, Greensburg, PA 15601
- 314 S. Water Street, Kittanning, PA 16201
- 4250 Old William Penn Highway, Monroeville, PA 15146
- 310 Central City Plaza, New Kensington, PA 15068
- 104 Beta Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15238
- 615 Alpha Drive, Suite 250, Pittsburgh, PA 15238
- 335 E. 4th Avenue, Tarentum, PA 15084
- 201 Corbet Street, Tarentum, PA 15084
- 90 West Chestnut Suite 200EW, Washington, PA 15301
- 243 Johnston Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15241
- 5250 Caste Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15236
- 16055 Perry Highway, Wexford, PA 15090
- 221 Penn Avenue, Wilkinsburg, PA 15221
We believe that people with a mental health diagnosis can live a life in which mental illness is not the driving factor in their lives. To us, recovery means more than maintaining individuals with mental illness in the community, it means encouraging individuals to define and fulfill their personal goals. If there is a desire to work no individual is excluded because of the severity of their symptoms, substance use, or recent hospitalization.
Supported Employment services are integrated with comprehensive mental health treatment. We also coordinate services with other mental health practitioners. Our Employment Specialists assist individuals in understanding how benefits (such as social security and Medicaid) are affected by working so that they can make informed decisions about starting or changing jobs.
Supported Employment services are voluntary and the length of enrollment is based on individual’s success in obtaining and maintaining employment.
Individual must have a psychiatric diagnosis
Individual must have the desire to obtain a competitive job in the community
Individuals must reside in Allegheny County
To learn more or enroll in this program, please contact:
Wendy Drapcho – Manager
724-226-0664 ext. 3826
Megan Syput – Supported Employment Team Lead
724-226-0664 ext. 3810
Or use the Get In Touch form on this page.