Providing competitive employment for adults 18+ with mental illness in outpatient clinic. A referral is not required for enrollment.
- 100 Emerson Lane, Suite 1525, Bridgeville, PA 15017
- 6401 Penn Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15206
- 211 Huff Avenue, Greensburg, PA 15601
- 106 Laird Street, Greensburg, PA 15601
- 521 Plymouth Street, Greensburg, PA 15601
- 1350 Broadview Boulevard, Natrona Heights, PA 15065
- 314 S. Water Street, Kittanning, PA 16201
- 310 Central City Plaza, New Kensington, PA 15068
- 121 Erhardt Drive, Penn Hills, PA 15235
- 104 Beta Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15238
- 4782 Leechburg Road, New Kensington, PA 15068
- 335 E. 4th Avenue, Tarentum, PA 15084
- 201 Corbet Street, Tarentum, PA 15084
- 3230 William Pitt Way, Pittsburgh, PA 15238
- 90 West Chestnut Suite 200EW, Washington, PA 15301
- 243 Johnston Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15241
- 5250 Caste Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15236
- 16055 Perry Highway, Wexford, PA 15090
- 221 Penn Avenue, Wilkinsburg, PA 15221
We believe that people with a mental health diagnosis can live a life in which mental illness is not the driving factor in their lives. To us, recovery means more than maintaining individuals with mental illness in the community, it means encouraging individuals to define and fulfill their personal goals. If there is a desire to work no individual is excluded because of the severity of their symptoms, substance use, or recent hospitalization.
Supported Employment services are integrated with comprehensive mental health treatment. We also coordinate services with other mental health practitioners. Our Employment Specialists assist individuals in understanding how benefits (such as social security and Medicaid) are affected by working so that they can make informed decisions about starting or changing jobs.
Supported Employment services are voluntary and the length of enrollment is based on individual’s success in obtaining and maintaining employment.
Individual must have a psychiatric diagnosis
Individual must have the desire to obtain a competitive job in the community
Individuals must reside in Allegheny County