Stepping Stones Supportive Living Program
Providing community-based housing for adults ages 18 and older with a history of serious & persistent mental illness in the home & community. A referral is required for enrollment.
- 314 S. Water Street Kittanning, Kittanning, PA 16201
- 104 Beta Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15238
- 6401 Penn Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15206
- 335 E. 4th Avenue, Tarentum, PA 15084
- 4782 Leechburg Road, New Kensington, PA 15068
- 201 Corbet Street, Tarentum, PA 15084
- 211 Huff Avenue, Greensburg, PA 15601
- 3230 William Pitt Way, Pittsburgh, PA 15238
- 1350 Broadview Boulevard, Natrona Heights, PA 15065
- 310 Central City Plaza, New Kensington, PA 15068
- 106 Laird Street, Greensburg, PA 15601
- 3117 Washington Pike, Bridgeville, PA 15017
- 521 Plymouth Street, Greensburg, PA 15601
- 121 Erhardt Drive, Penn Hills, PA 15235
- 243 Johnston Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15241
- 90 West Chestnut Suite 200EW, Washington, PA 15301
- 16055 Perry Highway, Wexford, PA 15090
- 5250 Caste Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15236
- 221 Penn Avenue, Wilkinsburg, PA 15221
The Stepping Stones Supportive Living program is a community-based housing supports program that provides services to adult individuals (18 years and older) with a history of serious and persistent mental illness. The program is directed at maximizing individual independence in the community setting of their choice. The focus of the program is the teaching and development of skills and supports needed to address particular life goals that promote recovery.
Individuals work on goals they have chosen as being important to their success in the community and in the enhancement of their personal lives. Goals can include, but are not limited to: medication administration/education, tenant responsibilities, budgeting skills, apartment/household maintenance, community integration, self -care skills, vocational/educational interests, and community mobility training.
Applicant must be 18 years of age or older.
Applicant must be capable of self-preservation.
Applicant must have basic ADL skills.
Applicant must be willing and able to participate in treatment.
Applicant should be free of a history of dangerous behavior towards others.
Applicant must be a Westmoreland or Allegheny County resident. ***Westmoreland county residents must be open to WCSI for us to acquire authorization.
For more information or to refer a participant, contact:
Wendy Drapcho – Manager
724-230-2777 ext 3826 or
724-226-0664 ext 3826