Stepping Stones Supportive Living Program
Providing community-based housing for adults ages 18 and older with a history of serious & persistent mental illness in the home & community. A referral is required for enrollment.
- 100 Emerson Lane, Suite 1525, Bridgeville, PA 15017
- 6401 Penn Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15206
- 211 Huff Avenue, Greensburg, PA 15601
- 106 Laird Street, Greensburg, PA 15601
- 521 Plymouth Street, Greensburg, PA 15601
- 5591 Ridge Road , Natrona Heights, PA 15065
- 314 S. Water Street, Kittanning, PA 16201
- 4250 Old William Penn Highway, Monroeville, PA 15146
- 310 Central City Plaza, New Kensington, PA 15068
- 104 Beta Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15238
- 335 E. 4th Avenue, Tarentum, PA 15084
- 201 Corbet Street, Tarentum, PA 15084
- 3230 William Pitt Way, Pittsburgh, PA 15238
- 90 West Chestnut Suite 200EW, Washington, PA 15301
- 243 Johnston Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15241
- 5250 Caste Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15236
- 16055 Perry Highway, Wexford, PA 15090
- 221 Penn Avenue, Wilkinsburg, PA 15221
The Stepping Stones Supportive Living program is a community-based housing supports program that provides services to adult individuals (18 years and older) with a history of serious and persistent mental illness. The program is directed at maximizing individual independence in the community setting of their choice. The focus of the program is the teaching and development of skills and supports needed to address particular life goals that promote recovery.
Individuals work on goals they have chosen as being important to their success in the community and in the enhancement of their personal lives. Goals can include, but are not limited to: medication administration/education, tenant responsibilities, budgeting skills, apartment/household maintenance, community integration, self -care skills, vocational/educational interests, and community mobility training.
Applicant must be 18 years of age or older.
Applicant must be capable of self-preservation.
Applicant must have basic ADL skills.
Applicant must be willing and able to participate in treatment.
Applicant should be free of a history of dangerous behavior towards others.
Applicant must be a Westmoreland or Allegheny County resident. ***Westmoreland county residents must be open to WCSI for us to acquire authorization.
For more information or to refer a participant, contact:
Wendy Drapcho – Manager
724-230-2777 ext 3826, or
724-226-0664 ext 3826
Or use the Get In Touch form on this page.