Social Rehabilitation for Youth (SRY)
Providing support services for teens ages 16-18 with behavioral health diagnosis in an outpatient clinic. A referral is not required for enrollment.
- 100 Emerson Lane, Suite 1525, Bridgeville, PA 15017
- 6401 Penn Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15206
- 211 Huff Avenue, Greensburg, PA 15601
- 106 Laird Street, Greensburg, PA 15601
- 521 Plymouth Street, Greensburg, PA 15601
- 5591 Ridge Road , Natrona Heights, PA 15065
- 314 S. Water Street, Kittanning, PA 16201
- 4250 Old William Penn Highway, Monroeville, PA 15146
- 310 Central City Plaza, New Kensington, PA 15068
- 104 Beta Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15238
- 335 E. 4th Avenue, Tarentum, PA 15084
- 201 Corbet Street, Tarentum, PA 15084
- 3230 William Pitt Way, Pittsburgh, PA 15238
- 90 West Chestnut Suite 200EW, Washington, PA 15301
- 243 Johnston Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15241
- 5250 Caste Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15236
- 16055 Perry Highway, Wexford, PA 15090
- 221 Penn Avenue, Wilkinsburg, PA 15221
Our Social Rehabilitation for Youth program is designed to provide support services to teenagers who have a behavioral health diagnosis and need help navigating social settings. Our staff provides support services to teenagers both on an individual basis, and also within a group setting, which helps promote socialization and inclusion for all participants.
When a teenager is navigating the challenges of a behavioral health diagnosis, their daily routine and activities are very often affected. If your teenager could benefit from learning new skills that could help him or her in their daily life, school, job, or in social-settings, this program could help them.
Individual must have a functional impairment which inhibits them in their daily routine.
No evaluation is needed.
A referral can come from any service provider, parent, or teenager.
Please contact us to learn more or to enroll in this program:
Jessica Carns, BA
Or use the Get In Touch form on this page.