In Service of Seniors
Providing maximum independence for older adults with aging issues in the home. A referral is required for enrollment.
- 314 S. Water Street Kittanning, Kittanning, PA 16201
- 104 Beta Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15238
- 6401 Penn Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15206
- 335 E. 4th Avenue, Tarentum, PA 15084
- 4782 Leechburg Road, New Kensington, PA 15068
- 201 Corbet Street, Tarentum, PA 15084
- 211 Huff Avenue, Greensburg, PA 15601
- 3230 William Pitt Way, Pittsburgh, PA 15238
- 1350 Broadview Boulevard, Natrona Heights, PA 15065
- 310 Central City Plaza, New Kensington, PA 15068
- 106 Laird Street, Greensburg, PA 15601
- 3117 Washington Pike, Bridgeville, PA 15017
- 521 Plymouth Street, Greensburg, PA 15601
- 121 Erhardt Drive, Penn Hills, PA 15235
- 243 Johnston Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15241
- 90 West Chestnut Suite 200EW, Washington, PA 15301
- 16055 Perry Highway, Wexford, PA 15090
- 5250 Caste Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15236
- 221 Penn Avenue, Wilkinsburg, PA 15221
Would you like help with a few everyday tasks?
In Service of Seniors: Pittsburgh may be able to help! In Service of Seniors provides in-home, non-medical services for older adults to help them maintain their independence and well-being. Services are provided free of charge by volunteers and include transportation to medical appointments, help with grocery shopping and errands, friendly visiting, help reading mail, and home safety inspections.
Are there any services that a volunteer is unable to provide?
Housecleaning, chores, respite, assistance to seniors with severe or untreated mental illness, assistance with older adults with dementia, personal care (toileting, bathing, dressing, preparing and administering medication), meal preparation, packing or moving, home repairs, money management and budgeting.
In Service of Seniors: Pittsburgh is a partner of the United Way’s Open Your Heart to a Senior initiative.
Volunteers must be over the age of 18, obtain clearances and complete a volunteer orientation
If you need assistance with any of these, please contact our information and referral line and we can direct you to right resources: 412-345-7420