Drug and Alcohol Teen Education (D.A.T.E.)
Providing education and coping strategies for teens ages 12-20 with high risk of alcohol and substance abuse in outpatient clinic. A referral is not required for enrollment.
- 100 Emerson Lane, Suite 1525, Bridgeville, PA 15017
- 6401 Penn Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15206
- 211 Huff Avenue, Greensburg, PA 15601
- 106 Laird Street, Greensburg, PA 15601
- 521 Plymouth Street, Greensburg, PA 15601
- 314 S. Water Street, Kittanning, PA 16201
- 4250 Old William Penn Highway, Monroeville, PA 15146
- 310 Central City Plaza, New Kensington, PA 15068
- 104 Beta Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15238
- 615 Alpha Drive, Suite 250, Pittsburgh, PA 15238
- 335 E. 4th Avenue, Tarentum, PA 15084
- 201 Corbet Street, Tarentum, PA 15084
- 90 West Chestnut Suite 200EW, Washington, PA 15301
- 243 Johnston Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15241
- 5250 Caste Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15236
- 16055 Perry Highway, Wexford, PA 15090
- 221 Penn Avenue, Wilkinsburg, PA 15221
In the Drug and Alcohol Teen Education (D.A.T.E.) Program, we work with participants to develop an increased awareness of the legal, physical, psychological, and social consequences of alcohol and other drug use. We also offer a better understanding of the addiction process with a specific focus on alcohol, drugs, and gambling.
Upon completion, participants will have learned how to improve their decision making skills to achieve better behavior while receiving support from peers who are facing similar circumstances. Further clinical recommendations may be made as appropriate.
For more information regarding the Drug and Alcohol Teen Education program, please contact:
Tamra McClafferty, LCSW
724-335-9883 ext. 564.
Or use the Get In Touch from on this page.
- Refer family and friends
- Volunteer Time
- Donate money
- Cost is $125