Drug and Alcohol Outpatient
Providing assessment, prevention, intervention, education, individual or group therapy, and drug testing for teens & adults with substance abuse disorder in an on-site facility. A referral is not required for enrollment.
- 314 S. Water Street Kittanning, Kittanning, PA 16201
- 104 Beta Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15238
- 6401 Penn Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15206
- 335 E. 4th Avenue, Tarentum, PA 15084
- 4782 Leechburg Road, New Kensington, PA 15068
- 201 Corbet Street, Tarentum, PA 15084
- 211 Huff Avenue, Greensburg, PA 15601
- 3230 William Pitt Way, Pittsburgh, PA 15238
- 1350 Broadview Boulevard, Natrona Heights, PA 15065
- 310 Central City Plaza, New Kensington, PA 15068
- 106 Laird Street, Greensburg, PA 15601
- 3117 Washington Pike, Bridgeville, PA 15017
- 521 Plymouth Street, Greensburg, PA 15601
- 121 Erhardt Drive, Penn Hills, PA 15235
- 243 Johnston Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15241
- 90 West Chestnut Suite 200EW, Washington, PA 15301
- 16055 Perry Highway, Wexford, PA 15090
- 5250 Caste Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15236
- 221 Penn Avenue, Wilkinsburg, PA 15221
Addiction affects not only the individual using, but the entire family as well. We recognize and understand the need to treat a substance abuse disorder and the underlying causes of it. Whether you or a family member is or has been chemically dependent, we have a staff of licensed counselors, therapists, and clinicians who can help.
We also recognize that many families do not understand why their loved one uses drugs or alcohol despite having to deal with the negative consequences. We believe in healing and have a variety of treatment plans that can help all involved charter a road to recovery.
Additionally, we know that people can suffer from both mental health and substance abuse disorders simultaneously. Thus, the term “co-occurring” disorders. We address all difficulties that are impacting your current lifestyle. Our integrative treatment offers a range of treatment services to the individual, providing the person with everything necessary to heal on all levels. Specific services will vary depending upon the needs of the client but may include resources to assist in lifestyle changes in addition to directed addiction and mental health treatment.
Our Services include clinic-based drug use assessment, prevention, intervention, education, individual or group therapy, and drug testing for adolescents and adults with a substance use concerns. We give priority to pregnant women who are substance abusers, women with children, injection drug users, those with co-occurring disorders, overdose survivors and veterans.
We provide our care through counseling, outpatient services, and Intensive Outpatient levels of care and our goal is to help those we serve obtain sobriety and develop the skills necessary in order to maintain a self-directed recovery plan.
Individuals who want to maintain their recovery from chemical abuse and dependency
Individuals who want to maintain their recovery from other negative behavior patterns contributing to dependency issues
Please contact 412-342-2270 for information on receiving services at our Wilkinsburg and Washington facilities or 1-888-222-4200 for information on receiving services at our Tarentum and Kittanning facilities.