Drug and Alcohol Outpatient
Providing assessment, prevention, intervention, education, individual or group therapy, and drug testing for teens & adults with substance abuse disorder in an on-site facility. A referral is not required for enrollment.
- 100 Emerson Lane, Suite 1525, Bridgeville, PA 15017
- 6401 Penn Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15206
- 211 Huff Avenue, Greensburg, PA 15601
- 106 Laird Street, Greensburg, PA 15601
- 521 Plymouth Street, Greensburg, PA 15601
- 5591 Ridge Road , Natrona Heights, PA 15065
- 314 S. Water Street, Kittanning, PA 16201
- 4250 Old William Penn Highway, Monroeville, PA 15146
- 310 Central City Plaza, New Kensington, PA 15068
- 104 Beta Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15238
- 335 E. 4th Avenue, Tarentum, PA 15084
- 201 Corbet Street, Tarentum, PA 15084
- 3230 William Pitt Way, Pittsburgh, PA 15238
- 90 West Chestnut Suite 200EW, Washington, PA 15301
- 243 Johnston Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15241
- 5250 Caste Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15236
- 16055 Perry Highway, Wexford, PA 15090
- 221 Penn Avenue, Wilkinsburg, PA 15221
Addiction affects not only the individual using, but the entire family as well. We recognize and understand the need to treat a substance abuse disorder and the underlying causes of it. Whether you or a family member is or has been chemically dependent, we have a staff of licensed counselors, therapists, and clinicians who can help.
We also recognize that many families do not understand why their loved one uses drugs or alcohol despite having to deal with the negative consequences. We believe in healing and have a variety of treatment plans that can help all involved charter a road to recovery.
Additionally, we know that people can suffer from both mental health and substance abuse disorders simultaneously. Thus, the term “co-occurring” disorders. We address all difficulties that are impacting your current lifestyle. Our integrative treatment offers a range of treatment services to the individual, providing the person with everything necessary to heal on all levels. Specific services will vary depending upon the needs of the client but may include resources to assist in lifestyle changes in addition to directed addiction and mental health treatment.
Our Services include clinic-based drug use assessment, prevention, intervention, education, individual or group therapy, and drug testing for adolescents and adults with a substance use concerns. We give priority to pregnant women who are substance abusers, women with children, injection drug users, those with co-occurring disorders, overdose survivors and veterans.
We provide levels of care ranging from counseling to outpatient and intensive outpatient services. Our goal is to help those we serve obtain sobriety and develop the skills necessary in order to maintain a self-directed recovery plan. Services offered vary by location so please contact us to learn more.
Individuals who want to maintain their recovery from chemical abuse and dependency
Individuals who want to maintain their recovery from other negative behavior patterns contributing to dependency issues