Daytime Crisis Services
Providing emergency services for individuals of all ages with mental illness in our on-site walk-in clinic & by the phone. If you or someone you know is facing a mental health crisis, call 724-335-9883 or 724-226-0664. Choose 0 and ask to be connected with a crisis worker.
- 100 Emerson Lane, Suite 1525, Bridgeville, PA 15017
- 6401 Penn Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15206
- 211 Huff Avenue, Greensburg, PA 15601
- 106 Laird Street, Greensburg, PA 15601
- 521 Plymouth Street, Greensburg, PA 15601
- 1350 Broadview Boulevard, Natrona Heights, PA 15065
- 314 S. Water Street, Kittanning, PA 16201
- 310 Central City Plaza, New Kensington, PA 15068
- 121 Erhardt Drive, Penn Hills, PA 15235
- 104 Beta Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15238
- 4782 Leechburg Road, New Kensington, PA 15068
- 335 E. 4th Avenue, Tarentum, PA 15084
- 201 Corbet Street, Tarentum, PA 15084
- 3230 William Pitt Way, Pittsburgh, PA 15238
- 90 West Chestnut Suite 200EW, Washington, PA 15301
- 243 Johnston Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15241
- 5250 Caste Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15236
- 16055 Perry Highway, Wexford, PA 15090
- 221 Penn Avenue, Wilkinsburg, PA 15221
We recognize the importance of providing an immediate response for individuals in crisis. These requests can occur by telephone or face-to-face and can be initiated by the individual, family member or other concerned individual.
Our staff will fully assess the individual’s needs and refer to the appropriate resources. In the event of hospitalization, it is paramount that individuals who are either voluntarily or involuntarily hospitalized are treated with dignity and respect. The hospitalization process will be fully explained, if at all possible, to the individual so that he/she can understand the option of voluntary admission. If the individual cannot make an informed choice, then the involuntary commitment process must be utilized. If dealing with family members or other concerned parties, support and education of the involuntary hospitalization process must always take place.
If you are in need of services, stop in our office or give us a call at 724-335-9883 or 724-226-0664. Choose 0 and ask to be connected with a crisis worker.
- Refer clients
- Medical assistance is accepted in all counties
- Additional funds may be available for families who do not have medical assistance