Bee Kind and No Kidding About Bullying
Providing pro-social skills building for children up to and including age 12 with developmentally appropriate curriculum in school settings or in the community.
- 100 Emerson Lane, Suite 1525, Bridgeville, PA 15017
- 6401 Penn Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15206
- 211 Huff Avenue, Greensburg, PA 15601
- 106 Laird Street, Greensburg, PA 15601
- 521 Plymouth Street, Greensburg, PA 15601
- 314 S. Water Street, Kittanning, PA 16201
- 4250 Old William Penn Highway, Monroeville, PA 15146
- 310 Central City Plaza, New Kensington, PA 15068
- 104 Beta Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15238
- 615 Alpha Drive, Suite 250, Pittsburgh, PA 15238
- 335 E. 4th Avenue, Tarentum, PA 15084
- 201 Corbet Street, Tarentum, PA 15084
- 90 West Chestnut Suite 200EW, Washington, PA 15301
- 243 Johnston Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15241
- 5250 Caste Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15236
- 16055 Perry Highway, Wexford, PA 15090
- 221 Penn Avenue, Wilkinsburg, PA 15221
The Bee Kind program is a series of four 30 to 40 minute sessions emphasizing pro-social skills building with developmentally appropriate curriculum utilizing emergent children’s literature. Each lesson consists of a story, discussion and craft or activity emphasizing the story’s theme and emphasizing promoting pro-social behaviors such as sharing, kindness, tolerance, empathy, peaceful conflict resolution, emotion management, effective communication, and respect for others. Bee Kind is appropriate for pre-school through second grade students.
An anti-bullying education series is available for children in grades 3 to 6 and utilizes the No Kidding About Bullying curriculum. Lessons include topics such as understanding anger triggers, communicating with “I” statements, being an “upstander”, changing conflict habits and showing kindness. The program visits each class four times. Students receive all needed supplies and a small token at each visit.
The Bee Kind and No Kidding About Bullying programs are available for $100 per classroom.
Some classrooms and schools have the fees covered by donations or through the use of Educational Improvement Tax Credits.
Parent Community Educator
Inquire about becoming a Bee Kind or No Kidding About Bullying presenter.