Allegheny County Jail Re-entry Program
Providing support for adults 18+ with incarceration in on-site facility. A referral is required for enrollment. Services begin in the Allegheny County Jail and continue in the Allegheny County community after release from Jail.
- 100 Emerson Lane, Suite 1525, Bridgeville, PA 15017
- 6401 Penn Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15206
- 211 Huff Avenue, Greensburg, PA 15601
- 106 Laird Street, Greensburg, PA 15601
- 521 Plymouth Street, Greensburg, PA 15601
- 314 S. Water Street, Kittanning, PA 16201
- 4250 Old William Penn Highway, Monroeville, PA 15146
- 310 Central City Plaza, New Kensington, PA 15068
- 104 Beta Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15238
- 615 Alpha Drive, Suite 250, Pittsburgh, PA 15238
- 335 E. 4th Avenue, Tarentum, PA 15084
- 201 Corbet Street, Tarentum, PA 15084
- 90 West Chestnut Suite 200EW, Washington, PA 15301
- 243 Johnston Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15241
- 5250 Caste Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15236
- 16055 Perry Highway, Wexford, PA 15090
- 221 Penn Avenue, Wilkinsburg, PA 15221
Our staff works closely with participants and their natural support systems to create plans before release. Our staff then works with participants for seven to nine months after release from the Allegheny Jail to link them to services in the community. We connect people with services such as housing assistance, transportation assistance, employment referrals, educational programs, mental health referrals, drug and alcohol referrals, clothing assistance, and more. Our goal is to ensure that our program participants find stable housing, live healthy and sober lifestyles, and gain sustainable employment.
Must have Allegheny County Adult Probation upon release
Must meet high risk level to receive (Allegheny County Jail completes screening)
For questions about this program, please contact:
Or use Get In Touch form on this page.
- Services are provided free of charge through a contract for services with the Allegheny County Jail Collaborative and the Allegheny County Department of Human Services.